Stock Sync for WooCommerce Pro allows you to share stock quantities between two or more WooCommerce stores. When someone purchases a product or you set stock quantity via admin edit screen, quantity will be instantly updated to the other stores.
Alternatively, the plugin can also sync stock status if you are not managing stock quantities. In that case when you set product to be in stock or out of stock, the plugin will automatically sync the change to the other sites.
The plugin uses WooCommerce built-in REST API to communicate between stores. It’s as secure as WooCommerce.
- Share stock quantities and statuses between two, three or four WooCommerce stores
- Instantly sync stock changes when a product is purchased, refunded or edited via admin
- Support for unlimited amount of products
- Easily view which products are being synced
- Import all stock quantities from another store
- Uses WooCommerce built-in REST API for secure communication between stores
- Compatible with WooCommerce 3.5 or above
How to use
Please see the documentation.
This plugin needs to be installed in all stores sharing the same stock. Usually licenses would be offered in 1, 3 or 5 site packages but that wouldn’t make sense for this plugin. Instead, you can purchase 1, 3 or 5 site group packages. 1 site group means 2 - 4 stores which share same stock.
Free version is also available. It's same as Pro except the following differences:
- Free version supports 100 products, Pro version unlimited products
- Free version supports syncing between two WooCommerce stores, Pro version between 2 - 4 stores
Average Rating: 5.0 / 5
Great plugin and great support!
My very best recommendations :)
|Last Updated||25 April 2019|
|Compatible With||WooCommerce 3.5+|