Conditional Shipping Pro / Documentation
Conditional Shipping is installed just like any other WordPress plugin.
- Download the plugin zip file from the confirmation email.
- Go to Plugins in the WordPress admin panel.
- Click Add new and Upload plugin
- Choose the downloaded zip file and upload it
- Activate the plugin
Upgrading from the Free version
Here's how to upgrade from the Free version:
- Install the Pro version
- Deactivate the Free version
Any conditions created with the Free version will be preserved and work in the Pro version.
Modifying shipping methods
Conditional Shipping is used to modify existing WooCommerce shipping methods, for example Flat Rate. The shipping methods have to be created with shipping zones which are part of WooCommerce core functionality.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Conditions
- Click Add ruleset
- Enter description about conditions to Ruleset name. E.g. "Disable letter for large products"
- Fill in the conditions. Below you will find the table of all available conditions.
- Select which actions are taken if all conditions pass.
- Enable shipping methods - Enable selected shipping methods. If conditions do not pass, this action will disable the selected shipping methods.
- Disable shipping methods
- Set shipping method price
- Increase shipping method price
- Decrease shipping method price
|Weight||Total weight of products.|
|Total Width||Maximum total width of products.|
|Total Length||Maximum total length of products.|
|Total Height||Maximum total height of products.|
|Total Volume||Total volume of products.|
|Subtotal||Subtotal of the cart.|
|Number of Items||Number of items in the cart.|
|Products||Products in the cart.|
|Shipping Classes||Shipping classes of the products in the cart.|
|Categories||Categories of the products in the cart.|
|Coupons||Coupons in the cart.|
|Logged in / out||Is customer logged in or out.|
|Role||WordPress user role of the customer logged in.|
|Weekday||Current day of the week. For example, allow food delivery only on Friday - Sunday|
|Time||Current time. For example, allow food delivery only between 18:00 - 23:00.|
You have products to be shipped with Freight shipping method and other products with Economy shipping method. The former products have shipping class freight. Here is the ruleset for the scenario:
Shipping Classes - Includes - Freight
Enable shipping methods - Freight
Disable shipping methods - Economy
Now when there are any freight products in the shopping cart, only Freight is available on the checkout. Otherwise only Economy is available.