Conditional Payments Pro / Documentation
Conditional Payments Pro is installed just like any other WordPress plugin.
- Download the plugin zip file from the confirmation email.
- Go to Plugins in the WordPress admin panel.
- Click Add new and Upload plugin
- Choose the downloaded zip file and upload it
- Activate the plugin
Upgrading from the Free version
Here's how to upgrade from the Free version:
- Install the Pro version
- Deactivate the Free version
Any conditions created with the Free version will be preserved and work in the Pro version.
Restricting payment methods
Conditional Payments Pro is used to restrict WooCommerce and 3rd party payment methods, for example cash on delivery and PayPal.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > Conditions
- Click Add ruleset
- Enter name for ruleset (e.g. Enable invoice for business customers)
- Fill in the conditions. Below you will find the table of all available conditions.
- Select which actions are taken if all conditions pass.
- Enable payment methods - Selected payment methods will be enabled if all conditions pass. If conditions do not pass, payment methods will be disabled.
- Disable payment methods
- Add payment method fee
|Logged in / out|
|Language - WPML|
|Language - Polylang|