Conditional Payments Pro / Documentation
Conditional Payments Pro is installed just like any other WordPress plugin.
- Download the plugin zip file from the confirmation email.
- Go to Plugins in the WordPress admin panel.
- Click Add new and Upload plugin
- Choose the downloaded zip file and upload it
- Activate the plugin
Upgrading from the Free version
Here's how to upgrade from the Free version:
- Install the Pro version
- Deactivate the Free version
Any conditions created with the Free version will be preserved and work in the Pro version.
Restricting payment methods
Conditional Payments Pro is used to restrict WooCommerce and 3rd party payment methods, for example cash on delivery and PayPal.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments
- Click on some payment method, e.g. PayPal
- Fill in the conditions to restrict the payment method. Below you will find the table of all available conditions.
|Logged in / out|
|Language - WPML|
|Language - Polylang|