Conditional Categories / Documentation
Conditional Categories is installed just like any other WordPress plugin.
- Download the plugin zip file from the confirmation email.
- Go to Plugins in the WordPress admin panel.
- Click Add new and Upload plugin
- Choose the downloaded zip file and upload it
- Activate the plugin
Creating conditional categories
Conditional Categories are added similar to regular categories.
- Go to Products > Categories
- Add new category details and check "Conditional category" checkbox
- Click Add new category
The conditional category is now created. The next step is to create conditions.
- Click Edit on the category
- Click Add condition and choose condition, operator (greater than, less than, has, doesn't have) and values
- Click Save and Sync products to include all existing matching products to the category
When you add or update products, they are automatically included or removed from the category depending on conditions.
You can view products in the category by clicking Display Products.
Category including 50% or more discounted Women's T-Shirts: