WooCommerce Conditional Categories
WooCommerce Conditional Categories automatizes product categories. You can create categories which have conditions to automatically include matching products. You can add as many conditions as you like. For example, you can create a category for discounted products only which is fully managed by Conditional Categories – no manual adding and removing.
You want to list all products from the category “Women’s T-Shirts” which are discounted 50 % or more. Here’s how to do it with Conditional Categories:
- Add conditional category named “Women’s T-Shirts -50%”
- Add two conditions
- Category is “Women’s T-Shirts”
- Discount is 50% or more
- Click “Sync products”
Done! Products are now automatically added or removed from the discount category when you change sale prices.
- Create automatic product categories with unlimited conditions
- Possible conditions
- Regular Price (less or greater than)
- Sale Price (less or greater than)
- Discount % (less or greater than)
- Weight (less or greater than)
- Category (has / doesn't have)
- Shipping Class (has / doesn't have)
- More on request!
- Compatible with WooCommerce 3.0+
|Last Updated||18 August 2017|
|Compatible With||WooCommerce 3.0+|