Conditional Payments Pro is installed just like any other WordPress plugin.
- Download the plugin zip file from the confirmation email.
- Go to Plugins in the WordPress admin panel.
- Click Add new and Upload plugin
- Choose the downloaded zip file and upload it
- Activate the plugin
Upgrading from the Free version
Here’s how to upgrade from the Free version:
- Install the Pro version
- Deactivate the Free version
Any conditions created with the Free version will be preserved and work in the Pro version.
Restricting payment methods
Conditional Payments Pro is used to restrict WooCommerce and 3rd party payment methods, for example cash on delivery and PayPal.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > Conditions
- Click Add ruleset
- Enter name for ruleset (e.g. Enable invoice for business customers)
- Fill in the conditions. Below you will find the table of all available conditions.
- Select which actions are taken if all conditions pass.
- Enable payment methods – Selected payment methods will be enabled if all conditions pass. If conditions do not pass, payment methods will be disabled.
- Disable payment methods
- Add payment method fee
|Logged in / out|
|Orders (previous successful orders)|
|Language – WPML|
|Language – Polylang|
Support for dynamic shipping rates
Some plugins such as USPS Shipping Method provide dynamic shipping methods. By default these shipping methods cannot be displayed in Conditional Payments Pro options as they are not registered by WooCommerce before they’re displayed on the checkout.
If you would like to use dynamic rates in conditions, please follow these steps:
- Install and activate WooCommerce Conditional Payments Dynamic Rates which is a simple helper plugin. The plugin will register dynamic shipping methods as they’re displayed on the checkout.
- Go to the checkout of your WooCommerce store and enter your shipping information so that dynamic rates are fetched and registered.
- You should now be able to select dynamic rates in Conditional Payments options.
Please note! Dynamic Rates helper plugin will disable the default shipping zone based options. You will need to re-do any rulesets created prior to enabling Dynamic Rates.